Judges Bay is located at the bottom of the Parnell Rose Gardens and is named after three of the magistrates of the early colony who built their houses there. The modification of Judges Bay and the surrounding coastline began as early as the 1860's, with the most dramatic change to the bay occurring with the construction of the Tamaki Drive concourse in the 1920's. This not only resulted in Judges Bay becoming a tidal lagoon, but saw the removal of a headland.
This aerial photo was taken of people playing on one of the pontoons in Judges Bay.
Paper stock: 260gsm Luster Photographic Stock
Ink: Ulta-Chrome HD, Colorsure
Shipping: Please allow 7-10 days domestic, 10-21 days international. The cost of shipping is not included in the price displayed.
GST: Is included in the price displayed